Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2015-11-12

Wish

A perfect match - vintage and art journaling.
Can we ask for more? Oh yes, an old photography.
Marianne is sharing her grandparents photo and give a beautiful tribute to her family.

 
This time I have chosen an old photo of my Grandparents. Sadly they both passed away before I was born, so I have never met them.
I wish I had!




I tried to keep the page in a kind of “vintage” look, using a lot of brown color to reflect that it is an old photo. I don’t know when the photo is taken, but I guess in the early 50’s some time.


Used some mica powder rust, gel medium and stencil on the background. 





I rarely use other embellishmenst in my art journals but this time I have used both chippies and metal. 




All is colored with Mica powder rust and gel medium.




I used some of the elements stickers from the 7Dots Studio Cold Country collection on the top right , to symbolized my grandparent’s children.
MMP products used: 

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.